These are my family's favorite rolls. They are so light and yummy. I can't make soup without also having these too.
Bread Machine Dinner Rolls
1 c. water
2 T. butter, softened
3 ¼ c. bread flour
½ c. sugar
1 tsp. salt
3 tsp. bread machine or quick active dry yeast
2 Tbsp. melted butter
1. Place all ingredients except melted butter in the bread machine, usually liquid first. It is important to measure carefully and level the flour in the measuring cup (don't pack it in).
2. Use the dough/rolls cycle for your bread machine.
3. When cycle is completed, remove dough from machine and divide into 15 equal balls on a greased baking sheet.
4. Cover and let rise in warm place about 30 minutes, or until double. Dough is ready if indentation remains when touched.
5. Bake at 375 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Brush tops with melted butter.
|Rolls before rising|
|Brushing with butter|
source: Betty Crocker's Best Bread Machine Cookbook