White Chicken Enchiladas
1 1/2 c. cooked, cut up chicken
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 c. sour cream
1 can diced green chilies
1 c. grated cheddar cheese
1. Combine soup, sour cream, chicken and green chilies. Set aside some of the mix (1/4 c.?).
2. On a dry non-stick pan, cook tortillas over a med. heat, turning once, until both sides are lightly browned.
3. Place some of the mix into each tortilla, fold, and place in a greased 9x13 pan.
4. Cover tortillas with remaining mix that has been set aside. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Cook for 20 minutes at 375.
Serve with taco rice and black beans.
source: Erin P.