This is a nice variation to the traditional "taco night." It's meant to be eaten in a bowl, though you can certainly try wrapping it up in the tortilla of your choice if you wish.
1 lb. ground beef
1 med. onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
1/2 c. tomato juice or water
2 T. chili powder
1/4 tsp. dried oregano, crushed
1 can chili beans in sauce
8 oz. corn chips
chopped onion, lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, black olives, sour cream
1. Brown ground beef. Add onion and garlic, and drain excess fat.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, oregano, tomato juice or water, and chili powder. Simmer a few minutes to let flavors combine.
3. In a greased 2 qt. casserole dish, layer meat mixture, chili beans, and corn chips.
4. Cover and bake at 350 for 450 minutes.
5. Serve topped with garnishes of your choice.
source: Erin P.