Swiss Chicken Casserole
6 pcs. chicken (I usually use 3 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts cut in half)
6 slices swiss cheese
1 box (2 c.) stuffing mix
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4 c. milk
1/2 c. butter or margarine
1. Place chicken in the bottom of a slow-cooker prepared with cooking spray.
2. Place a slice of cheese on top of each slice of chicken.
3. Combine milk and cream of chicken soup. Pour over chicken.
4. Sprinkle stuffing over the top of the chicken. Place pats of butter over the stuffing.
5. Cover and cook on high 4-6 hours or on low 8-10 hours.
* This can also be layered in a 9x13 pan, and cooked at 350 for 45 min - 1 hour or until chicken is done.
source: James B.