The chicken comes out amazingly fall-off-the-bone tender, and the foil in the bottom keeps it from being greasy.
Slow-Cooker BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters
6 chicken leg quarters
barbeque dry rub
1. Place aluminum foil balls in the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Rub the chicken with a barbeque seasoning of your choice. I prefer Grill Creations Smokey Mesquite.
3. Place chicken on top of foil in the slow cooker. Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
4. Remove chicken from slow-cooker and place on a rack above a foil lined baking pan. Brush both sides with the barbeque sauce of your choice.
5. Place under the broiler and cook until the skin starts to crisp and the sauce starts to char slightly (just a few minutes). Remove and serve.