I make this often, especially in the fall when the cranberry sauce is on sale. This most recent time I made it I was unable to take pictures because I had to quickly pack up the food and take it to some local missionaries. It's a good Sunday meal, because it's quick, goes in the slow cooker, and makes your house smell awesome.
Cranberry Pork Loin
3 lb. boneless pork loin roast
1 can jellied cranberry sauce
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. cranberry juice
1 tsp. dry mustard
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
2 Tbsp. cornstarch
2 Tbsp. cold water
1 tsp. salt.
1. Place roast in slow cooker.
2. Combine cranberry sauce, sugar, juice, mustard and cloves. Pour over roast.
3. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
4. Remove roast and keep warm.
5. Skim fat from juices. Pour 2 cups of the juices into a saucepan, adding water if necessary. Bring to low boil.
6. Combine the cornstarch and 2 Tbsp. cold water in a small bowl. Whisk into cranberry gravy to thicken. Season with salt. Serve with sliced pork.
source: Fix It and Forget It Cookbook