Wednesday, April 13, 2011

S'mores Nachos

This was so easy and delicious that I can't believe I never thought of it myself.  My 9 year old got a cookbook for her birthday and this recipe was in it.  It was so easy, that after a few instructions about how to safely use the broiler, she was able to make them herself.
The kids weren't the only ones who liked them.  My husband and I devoured and entire plate of them last night after the kids went to bed!

S'mores Nachos

8 whole graham crackers (or I just use one sleeve)
3/4 c. milk chocolate chips
1 1/2 c. mini-marshmallows

1.  Spray a pie pan with cooking spray (I just used a my all-clad pan.)
2.  Break up crackers into the small rectangles and place in pan.
3.  Sprinkle on chips and marshmallows.
4.  Place under the broiler for 30-60 seconds or until the tops of the marshmallows are lightly browned.  Serve immediately.
 source:  Pillsbury Kids Cookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment