My kids like this one...if I can hide the mushrooms well enough.
1 pkg. egg noodles
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 c. onion thinly sliced
1/4 c. water
2 Tbsp. flour
1 4oz. can sliced mushrooms
1 can cream of mushroom soup
8 oz. sour cream
salt and pepper
1. Cook egg noodles according to directions. Meanwhile, spray a pan with cooking spray and saute onions until tender. Remove onion.
2. In same pan, lightly brown meat. Spoon off all but 1 or 2 Tbsp fat.
3. Sprinkle in 1/2 flour, stirring and cooking 1 min. Add water and stir to make a little gravy.
4. Add in onion, cream of mushroom soup and another 1/2 c. water. Stir. Cover and cook over low heat a few minutes until meat is done.
5. Stir in sour cream and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Stir over prepared noodles.