It goes over well with the kids these days who are much less easily impressed.
I double this recipe for my family of 6. For some reason I always want to serve it with green beans.
1 can crescent rolls
4 oz. diced, cooked chicken (or 1 chicken breast)
2 slices cheese (I prefer cheddar. You can use shredded too.)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4 c. milk
1. Unroll and separate the crescent rolls.
2. Place about 1 Tbsp. of chicken in the center of each roll. Top with 1/4 slice of cheese.
3. Fold in the bottom corners of the rolls and roll up, pinching the seams closed.
4. Spray cooking spray in a casserole dish. Place rolls in dish.
5. Combine cream of chicken soup and milk. Spoon over rolls.
6. Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Serve.
source: Colleen B.